Clinion uses AI algorithms to automatically generate the Clinical Study Report (CSR) from an input of the Study Protocol and the Statistical Analysis Report (SAR)
- Users can upload a master CSR template and also Protocol and SAR templates
- For a new study, users need to upload study specific Protocol and SAR documents
- Systems reads the uploaded documents and auto-maps various sections with the CSR
- Sections not mapped will have to be manually mapped by the user
- The system then generates the CSR Report which can be downloaded.
- The system also allows for multiple versions of CSRs and for various therapeutic areas.
- The in-built AI tools enable the system to learn with use and get better at generating the end CSR report.
- Users can also manage CSR template as per ICH guidelines.