- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems (VSTS)
- Responsible for design and CI/ CD implementation of an application which includes scripting, build, release, deployment and configuration activities
- Experience in customization build task in VSTS
- Experience in GIT with VSTS
- Branching, merging and Release management.
- Source Code branching, labelling, and maintaining the versions using VSTS.
- Work Closely with stakeholders to mitigate build failures.
- Provide an E2E support to the development team right from Branch creation to Production deployment.
- Good understanding of application performance in component, feature and E2E levels and exposure to system health monitoring tools/mechanisms.
- Writing, Modifying PowerShell scripts to automate CI/CD activities
- Experience building DevOps and Test automation capabilities from the ground up for cloud-based and legacy software solutions.
- Preparing Azure/AWS environments (Dev, Test, EA, and Prod).
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
- Working knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud experience
- Deploying, Managing, and operating scalable, highly available, secure systems on azure/AWS. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Need to be an excellent team player.
- Knowledge of Container Strategy and Microservice Development Framework.
- Knowledge of serverless code deployments.
- Allowances for skill upgradation & certification
- Open Culture working environment.
- Flexible working hours and better work life management
- Health Insurance for employees, spouse and kids
- Leave encashment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Compensatory off, Maternity/Paternity leave, Relocation leave, Bereavement leave.
- Salary credited on every last date of the month
Job Location: Hyderabad
Remuneration: Best in the Industry