We are searching for a Laravel developer to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
To ensure success as a Laravel developer you should be adept at utilizing Laravel’s GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 to 3 years of experience in web development and software design
- Experience in GIT, Version control systems.
- Allowances for skill upgradation & certification
- Open Culture working environment
- Flexible working hours and better work life management
- Health Insurance for employees, spouse and kids
- Leave encashment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Compensatory off, Maternity/Paternity leave, Relocation leave, Bereavement leave
- Salary credited on every last date of the month
Role: Junior Software Developer/Junior Laravel Developer
Industry Type: ITES/Product
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
Skills Required: PHP, Laravel, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, GitHub, Rest API’s, jQuery.